April 22, 2018, 2pm-4 pm
Eloise Greenfield Day
Featuring recitations of her poems by local elementary school students; a live jazz rendition of her classic poem, Honey, I Love; a tribute from renowned children's book illustrator Jan Spivey Gilchrist; a snippet of the ChildTimes Oral History Project; and a live conversation between Eloise Greenfield and her daughter, Monica.
select Titles by
- Fri, Apr 16Facebook Live @SankofaDC
- Tue, Apr 06Crowdcast-Link provided after Book Purchase
- Mon, Mar 29Zoom & FB Live @SankofaDC | Register Below
- Happy Nappy Storytelling Presents: Lubaya's Quiet Roar with Author Marlyn Nelson and Illustrator Philemona WilliamsonSat, Feb 13Zoom (register below) & FB Live @SankofaDC
- Tue, Jan 19Online event. Registration in description.
- Thu, Dec 10Zoom & Facebook Live (@SankofaDC)
- Mon, Dec 07Zoom & Facebook Live
- Tue, Nov 17Zoom & Facebook Live (@SankofaDC)
- Wed, Nov 04Zoom & FB Live. Registration Link Below
- Sun, Oct 04Facebook Live @SankofaDC
- Sat, Oct 03Facebook Live @SankofaDC
- Sun, Aug 30Facebook: @SankofaDC